Update

02.41

Excuse the non-blogging weeks. A lot of things are going on in our family right now. 

  • The camera broke! But hopefully it will return within a week or so. 
  • I (Malina) have just started a new job, working with people with autism among other things. I like the job very much, and want to do my best! 
  • Christmas is coming soon! And we have to get all the presents and preparations in place before the 24th! Wiiiii 
  • I (Malina) just got a gym-membership, finally! Feels nice to sweat when it's cold outside (and when you know you're going to eat a lot of christmas food) 
  • I (Malina) made twisters in my hair. Now we nearly look like twins.   
  • I (Malina) am planning to finish my book (The Marylin Monroe biography) before 2015! 

Hope you are enjoying your december! Until next time - Malina



You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Popular Posts

Find us on instagram

- sororess - aliciajohnsen - malinajo

Flickr Images

Find me on flickr - alicia Johnsen