The Body Shop

07.44


A package for Malina from The Body Shop. Yay! 


I'm really hooked on the 'Vitamin E'-products. Usually I have different brands for each step of my 'skin care routine'. Then I thought: if I use the same brand for every step, it might work better? I don't know... However, I bought these products from The Body Shop, and I love them! They don't leave my already oily skin even more oily, such as other products of mine. Works perfectly for me! :)
Overnight serum oil
Moisture daycream
Eye cream
Hydrating Toner

Just wanted to include my new body lotion as well because it smells heavenly!
Blueberry Body Lotion


Have a nice day!
- Malina

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Popular Posts

Find us on instagram

- sororess - aliciajohnsen - malinajo

Flickr Images

Find me on flickr - alicia Johnsen