Memorable Days of June

07.01

The last week of June was a pretty hectic week. A lot of big things were happening, to both me and my sister. Because of all the stress we didn't have time to blog, but were back and on vacation now!
It all started from the 24th of June.

24th of June: My sister passed her last exam and we had a family-party!


25th of June: I graduated elementaryschool
 Shots.. gross (it was passed midnight so it was my birthday)

26th of June: Was my sixteenth birthday! Didn't do much on my birthday but I got some great gifts from my family and friends!

27th of June: My sister officially graduated and was driving around with her classmates in the back of a truck!

1 honk = CHEERS
2 honks = BOOBS
60 honks = EVERYBODY'S MOONING
(when you graduate from a gymnasium, we have a tradition that you drive around in a truck with your classmates and visit each others homes and get very drunk (can't wait 'till it's my turn :3) )

28th of June: I held a big birthday party, because of my sixteenth birthday!
Didn't take any photos. MAYBE I was i bit drunk..

And on the last day of June, I got surgery in my knee after a long waiting time.

Hope you are doing great! - 

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Popular Posts

Find us on instagram

- sororess - aliciajohnsen - malinajo

Flickr Images

Find me on flickr - alicia Johnsen