Those lips ♡

15.23

I like lipsticks. And I want to buy more. I just don't wear them as much as I ought to! Anyways.. Right now I'm into lipsticks that are only a bit darker than my normal lip colour, but still look rather natural. AND a classic beautiful velvety red lipstick will never grow out of style.

Here are some of my lipsticks, some of them are a bit rusty (don't judge).. ;)

I keep them in this little container from "Søsterne Grene"


1. Dior, 874 "Rouge Abyss - Abyss Red"



2. Lancôme Paris, 07 "Rose Nocture" 



3. KIKO, 92 


4. E.l.f, D33 "Flirtatious" 



5. E.l.f, D31 & 32, "Gypsy"


6. H&M, "For Audry"


7. H&M, "Wild Thing" 


Which brands are good for lipsticks? I would like to know..... :D

Kisses
- Malina

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Popular Posts

Find us on instagram

- sororess - aliciajohnsen - malinajo

Flickr Images

Find me on flickr - alicia Johnsen