Breaking news!

14.17

Since I'm a little out of ideas at the moment, I invited my sister to join my blog to spice it up!
Therefore, the blog will be changing its title very soon!

Information about Alicia:

  • Turns 16 in 20 days
  • Is the last sibling of 3 in our family
  • A very passionate dancer
  • Joins the Gymnasium after the holidays
  • Loves dogs and flowers
  • Likes when the blog has lots of pictures (prepare yourselves)
  • Changes her hair often, and she likes it looooong
  • Likes food when it looks pretty 
  • Has an instagram account (a little shoutout to my homegirl @aliciajohnsen)
  • Is excited to start writing on the blog!!
That's her!


That's us! (2 years ago, but whatevzz)

WELCOME ALICIA

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Popular Posts

Find us on instagram

- sororess - aliciajohnsen - malinajo

Flickr Images

Find me on flickr - alicia Johnsen