Copenhagen + a lot of pictures ♡

07.56

I'm spending the first four days of my holiday with my sister and brother in Copenhagen, where my big bro lives. It's so nice to finally be together again - all of us, we're having such a great time!
Darcio (my big brother) works at 'Joe and the juice' and he makes wonderful coffee, sandwiches and juices, and we're loyal costumers! ;)

Here are some pictures of our days so far.





I bought this beautiful white jacket at a fashion outlet in Copenhagen!



Going for a nice walk! :)










Photoshooting in the streets ;) 








I bought this Whitney Houston vinyl


Dinner time at 'Café Dalle Valle', so yummy!!! 












Hope you are doing well
- Malina 

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Popular Posts

Find us on instagram

- sororess - aliciajohnsen - malinajo

Flickr Images

Find me on flickr - alicia Johnsen