The body shop winner = Me!!

12.29




                                                          

Not to brag but... I was the lucky winner of an instagram-thebodyshop contest in Denmark! yay!
I uploaded my latest thebodyshop purchase on instagram (link here), under the hashtag #mittbskøb, and I won this package full of products with a value of 1000kr (100£). 

'


The picture below shows what the package contained. Which was: 
  • body scrub 
  • make-up remover 
  • body mist 
  • massage oil 
  • handcream 
  • mascara 
  • hair/body oil 
  • pore minimizer 
  • soothing gel 
  • mango hand disinfectant 
  • scrubbing gloves 
THANK YOU THE BODY SHOP!! 


- Malina 

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Popular Posts

Find us on instagram

- sororess - aliciajohnsen - malinajo

Flickr Images

Find me on flickr - alicia Johnsen