Long time, no see

08.31

I felt like blogging again and just updated my site. I ended up switching into English as well for my English-speaking followers on youtube. I will be blogging about my life or whatever's on my mind and you're very welcome to be reading along!

On this "first" post I would like to show you shoes that I recently bought (I do not buy a lot of shoes so these will last me a long time!). 

These shoes are the brand "DayforDay" and bought in Odense (DK).They remind me a lot of the style of Dr. Martens shoes. But what I fell for was the pattern which makes them a bit more unique, I think. And they are black by the way!
(+my instagram)
For a long time I've wanted shoes that would fit any festive event without being either too much or too casual. And I though that these shoes were perfect!

- Malina




You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Popular Posts

Find us on instagram

- sororess - aliciajohnsen - malinajo

Flickr Images

Find me on flickr - alicia Johnsen