Youtube

18.03

I didn't go out this entire weekend (which doesn't happen a lot), and it resulted in me finally uploading a new cover to my youtube channel!! (link here). 


Facts about my channel: 
  • I have 708 subscribers 
  • I upload covered songs (have one original) 
  • I would like to upload more original songs (new years resolution?) 
  • My most popular video is 'Fast Car' (link) that I did with my friend in 2011, 43,600 views, insane! 
  • I do not talk in my videos, since I'm afraid my English is a mess ;) 

I haven't uploaded since July 2013, so it was about time. I covered 'Human Nature' by The King Michael Jackson. Watch it below and tell me what you think! Thank you


- Malina

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Popular Posts

Find us on instagram

- sororess - aliciajohnsen - malinajo

Flickr Images

Find me on flickr - alicia Johnsen