The Fault In Our Stars

03.03


So my sister was reading this book called 'The Fault in our Stars" by John Green, in Danish "En flænge i himlen", and was really stunned (which rarely happens)! She told me "Malina, you HAVE to read this book", and so I did (or I am - not done yet).


Briefly the book is about sixteen year-old Hazel Grace, who is suffering from lung-cancer. She meets this boy, Augustus, but is afraid to fall in love with him, as she knows her life could be ending any minute. They have quite an adventure together..... and then you have to read the rest by yourself ;)  
Can't wait to finish it.

Fact: the book is a bestseller in New York, and is released as a movie this year!  

- Malina 

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Popular Posts

Find us on instagram

- sororess - aliciajohnsen - malinajo

Flickr Images

Find me on flickr - alicia Johnsen